Your workout isn’t just important for burning calories, it can affect every part of your day, both physically and mentally. Remind yourself that getting in your workout will:
* Give you more energy
* Improve your confidence and self-satisfaction
* Start your day on the right foot
* Help you concentrate better
* Help you get more things done
* Allow you to actively re-commit to your goals
Exercise is one of the only things you can do which seeps into all areas of your life in a positive way! Just a few minutes and a little sweat will pay off in the long run.
And you might not even need that morning coffee!
Devin Sherrington is a master personal fitness trainer and owner of 360fit in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. He lives in Fletcher’s Lake with his children Reign and Journey.