Looking for something a bit more personalized than boot camp or open gym time, but not quite as expensive as one-on-one personal training? Meet, Semi-Private Training.
One of our trainers will sit down with you to determine your personal fitness goals. This might be weight loss, muscle gain or recovery from an injury. Whatever your personal fitness goal is our trainers will design a program to help you achieve it.
Each week (or multiple times a week) when you come into the gym to workout, you’ll grab your personal file, reference your workouts for that week, complete them and make notes on your experience and progress. Our trainers will review your notes and make any changes necessary to your program based on your notes and feedback.
There are specified times through the week (we’ll let you know when those are when you sign-up) when a trainer will be available on the gym floor to ask questions and help you out should you need it.
The cost for this service? Only $159.99/4 weeks. A fraction of what personal training costs and only slightly more expensive than a regular membership.
- Sit-down to determine your specific fitness goal
- Customized workout program by one of our certified personal trainers
- Access to specific gym time when a trainer will be available to answer your questions
- Access to open gym time all day to workout based on your schedule
- Trainers will review your file notes and make adjustments where needed
This is only $159.99/4 week (plus HST), a great way to get a customized workout program for you at a fraction the cost of personal training.
To get started today submit the form below and we will reach out to you to get things started!